Furnace Installation -- Aurora, IL.
Serving the Towns of Naperville, Aurora, Montgomery, Oswego & Plainfield & the Greater Kane, DuPage & Will Counties
When temperatures begin to dip in the Chicagoland area, do you turn on your older furnace and cross your fingers that it’ll work? If so, it’s probably time to consider replacing your furnace with a new efficient furnace unit with Lewis Electric & Contracting in Aurora IL.
Unlike other furnace installation companies, Lewis Electric & Contracting is dedicated to providing top-notch customer service and restoring whole-home comfort. Our expert furnace installation in Aurora will eliminate the need for good luck, as we deliver effective furnace installations that fit your needs and budget.
Signs You Should Contact a Furnace Replacement Company
If you find that your vents aren’t delivering the warm air that you need on cold evenings, watch out for these other symptoms of furnace failure:
- Cold air is coming from your vents instead of warm air
- There is a steady increase in your heating bill
- Your furnace does not stay on reliably, or turns on and off sporadically
- Certain replacement parts are not available for your outdated furnace unit
- There are necessary recurring repairs for your furnace
Why Invest in Furnace Replacement?
Because we respect our customers, our furnace experts will only recommend complete installation of your furnace if it seems like the most cost-effective option.
Upon replacement of your outdated or malfunctioning furnace, you can reduce your heating costs. This is especially true during the cool months of the year when your furnace is running 24/7. Inefficient heaters tend to use up a lot of energy to produce enough heat to warm your home, increasing your energy bills along the way. Investing in a professional furnace installation also means that you can save hundreds in costly recurring repairs.
Why Choose Us? Furnace Repair in Aurora
We have been providing homeowners in Kane County and the surrounding communities with expert furnace installation as a leading furnace replacement company. At Lewis Electric & Contracting we offer:
- Upfront Pricing: You shouldn’t be hit with unexpected fees after your furnace installation service. Our upfront pricing promise means that you’ll be aware of the price of your service before any work is started
- Trusted Technicians: Our heating experts have been licensed, screened, and tested to best serve you in a friendly and professional manner
- Emergency Service: With emergency service available, you can have the help you need when you need it most.
If your furnace is older than 15 years old, or has seen better days, it may be time for a professional furnace replacement. Call our furnace experts at (630) 688-6116 to discuss your needs with one of our trusted technicians.